Saturday, June 27, 2015

Wplus9 - Showering you with Love


Hello Everyone, I want to share with you the card I made combining the Happy Mail, Love Showers stamp sets and Sunshine Layers die set. Really cute having the bunnies hold to the umbrella while the bird is on top :).





To begin I die-cut the panel first using the Sunshine Layers die using the scallop frame, then stamped the images bunnies, bird from Happy Mail, and umbrella, hearts from Love Showers stamp set.

Then I watercolored the cardbase using my watercolor palette to coordinate with the color scheme of the panel.



Once the card base is dry I adhered the panel with foam tape. Then adhered the die-cut clouds using the Sunshine Layers die having it positioned all over the panel. 

The sentiment "showering you with" was from the Love Showers stamp set.



I also added the "love" script die from Flower Doodle die. For accents I added some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins in Watermelon and Lemon Drop.



I hope you guys enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a GORGEOUS weekend :)











12 comments:

  1. ADORABLE card! Like the design, the coloring and those cute, cute stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable - what sweet stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as cute as can be, Joni! I love your water-coloring... Hey - one of those little bunnies is living under my porch!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! LOVING the clouds and the bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utterly delightful and so very charming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! :D Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)