Sunday, August 25, 2013

Thanksgiving

Hello there Everyone!
Its time for another card share, I have not done it in quite sometime.
So I made a card hoping to inspire you since Autumn is just around the corner :)
I finally got some new stamp sets from Papertrey Ink one of the set is this Nuts For You.
Do you see this cute Squirrel, isn't he sooooo...adorable?
I couldn't help but ink him up right away.
So here's what I came up with.
I stamp all my images first in a separate white cardstock, color each one with copics and then
fuzzy cut. I then arranged them on my card base before gluing and adhering each piece.


But before adhering all the pieces together, I cut a strip of Aqua Mist cardstock
  then stamp one of the image from Autumn Pattern Pieces to ground all my images.


Once I finally got all my pieces together, its time to adhere everything.

For the sentiment I used the stamp set from Basket of Blessings.
I really like this stamp set because the sentiment is so big and pretty.

I heat embossed this sentiment using gold embossing powder, I think
it gives the card a warm feel and it pulls all the pieces together.

The full image of the leaves that you see on the sides that's golden in color, this is the
ink pad from Delicata, Golden Glitz, I just love this ink its so vibrant.
Oh and that leaves is from the Autumn Acorn stamp set.


I used a black gem for his eyes....heehehe.....this squirrel is just so cute!
Oh and the basket that you see here is from the Basket of Blessings stamp set, which holds
some of the acorns and leaves :)


Here is the full look of the card.


I hope you guys enjoyed my card share.
Have a fabulous weekend!!!
Joninina


7 comments:

  1. So warm, cozy and sweet!!! I can't wait for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Love the squirrel and nuts. The layout is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute, especially the gold :) the whole layout works so well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the basket of acorns - adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute - you have colored him perfectly! He looks so happy with his basket of nuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, both of your Nuts for You cards are absolutely adorable! This set just shot up higher on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this card is super cute!!!! I love that little squirrel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)